PA Bacon Fest has grown into one of the Lehigh Valley’s most popular events. It was named ‘Best Festival’ in Lehigh Valley Style’s ‘Best of 2022’. The two-day, rain or shine festival attracts thousands of visitors from the tri-state area and across the country. Want to become a food, merchandise or beverage vendor?
1. Review guidelines, rules and regulations
2. Complete and submit application
3. Once application has been approved. Do not move on to these next steps until your application has been approved.
- Submit payment (within two weeks after approval)
- Submit the two required certificates of insurance
- File for all required permits
The recommended browser for submissions is Google Chrome. Please be prepared – the vendor application form below requires information about your business, a photo of your booth in action and your insurance certificates (.pdf or.jpg format). Questions? Email Channey Countryman Channey@eastonpartnership.org or call 610.250.2063.
If you are submitting payment by check: make check payable to GEDP/PA Bacon Fest. Payments should be mailed to: Greater Easton Development Partnership (GEDP), Attention: Marcy McKinney, 325 Northampton St., Easton, PA 18042
Cost of Vending
Vending fee (for both days) is determined by your booth size, location and product. These prices can be found within the application when you choose your booth in the “Size of Booth” menu. Please review all the rules and regulations prior to filling out your application. Vendor rules are subject to change from year to year.
Click on the 2023 applications link below to book your space.
Food vendors — final approval to be part of PA Bacon Fest is contingent on receipt of all required documents and approval by the City Health Department.
The deadline to submit an application August 15, 2023.
2023 APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED
Prepared Food Vendor
Ready-to-Eat food, either prepared on-site or ready for immediate consumption.
Packaged Food Vendor
Packaged food not for immediate consumption, for example: prepackaged snacks, dry pasta, jarred products and wine/spirits. Please note if you are a winery/distillery you are selling packaged product only.
Craft and Merchandise Vendor
Pet products, kitchen goods, clothing, gift items, jewelry.
Face painting, readings, tattoos, sand art and other activities with a fee.
All participants are required to provide TWO SEPARATE proofs of insurance (minimum $1,000,000 per occurrence).
– One listing Greater Easton Development Partnership (325 Northampton St Easton, Pa 18042) as additional insured and in the Certificate Holder box. If applicable, we also need proof of Worker’s Compensation Insurance. THIS IS WHAT YOUR GEDP COI MUST LOOK LIKE GEDP COI Example
– One listing the City of Easton (123 S. Third St. Easton, Pa 18042) as additional insured & in the Certificate Holder box. THIS IS WHAT YOUR CITY OF EASTON COI MUST LOOK LIKE City of Easton COI Example
HEALTH AND BUSINESS LICENSES – Effective 2022 all business license and temporary food license are now completed online. The city is longer accepting paper applications. Links below will take you to the new portal.
Any vendor selling food is required to have a Health License.
- City Health Department Website
- Special Event Application for a Temporary Food Establishment License (this link will take you to the portal where you will select Health Bureau then select Health License and apply for the temporary food establishment)
All vendors must have a City of Easton Business License (unless you are an existing Easton business).
All vendors using an open flame must adhere to City of Easton Fire Department regulations including the use of fire retardant tenting. Any vendor using a fryer must have a type “K” fire extinguisher. ALL other vendors must have a standard #10 ABC fire extinguisher.
FESTIVAL ENTRANCE POINTS
Once approved as a vendor, our festival team will contact you with your designated entrance location and booth assignment prior to the event.
Vendor Questions, Logistics, Activities
Assistant Manager, Special Events & Promotions
Channey@eastonpartnership.org or 610-250-2063
Director, Special Events & Promotions
Marcy@eastonpartnership.org or 610-250-6533