Parking & Directions
Ride the BACON Shuttle!
Don’t get caught in festival traffic and waste valuable bacon-eating time! Festival goers are highly encouraged to avoid driving into the city and use our convenient Shuttle Lots that provide shuttle service to and from the festival.
- A shuttle will take you to/from within two blocks of the festival.
- Shuttles will run approximately every 15 – 45 minutes through the height of the festival.
- We’ll update 2021 parking and shuttle details closer to the festival.
- Parking proceeds will benefit FAA Chapter 70 and the Civil Air Patrol. These volunteers are there to assist you, and work long hours so please be patient. Shuttle lots accept cash only. Exact change is always appreciated.
Shuttle Location #1:
Parking: Bradens Airpark, Forks Township, PA 18045
Times: Shuttle Service from 9:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Festival Shuttle Stop: Northampton and North Fifth Streets
Directions: PA-33 to PA-191 Exit North, East on Main Street, continue on Sullivan Trail South * follow signs to lot on right. (For GPS, the lot is NEAR Two T’s Mini Golf, 3521 Sullivan Trail, Easton, PA. Click here to view GoogleMaps to Bradens Airpark.
Shuttle Location #2:
Parking: Northampton County Courthouse, Washington Street, Easton, PA 18042
Times: Shuttle Service from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Festival Shuttle Stop: Fourth and Ferry Streets
Directions: I-78 Easton Exit #75 to Morgan Hill Road North, North on Philadelphia Road, North on St. Johns Street, West on Washington Street * follow signs to lots on right and left. Click here to view GoogleMaps to nearby 669 Washington St., Easton, PA
- There is limited handicapped accessible parking available in these lots on a first-come, first-served basis to vehicles displaying a state-issued handicapped plate or placard. Parking fees will apply. Shuttle buses do not have ramps/lifts etc.
Ride Sharing: Recommended Drop-off Locations
- Northampton County Courthouse: 669 Washington Street, Easton PA
- Wawa in Downtown Easton: 310 Larry Holmes Drive, Easton PA
City Parking Options
- City of Easton Pine Street Parking Garage, South Third Street, Easton, PA 18042 ($20 per car)
- City of Easton Intermodal Parking Garage, South Third Street, Easton, PA 18042, ($20 per car)
- BOTH of these garages are within walking distance to the festival, shuttle service is NOT available.
- Both garages are ADA Accessible.
Skip the traffic and burn some calories by biking to PA Bacon Fest. Our festival and many Easton businesses are bike-friendly. Here are some tips for cyclists:
- Artist-designed bike racks are available throughout Downtown Easton – remember to bring your own lock. Learn more.
- Downtown Easton is a 1/4-mile ride from the D&L Trail. Start your day at your favorite spot along the trail and stop at PA Bacon Fest to refuel with your favorite bacon snacks before heading back home. Check out the D&L’s Trip Planner to help plan your route. Please note: Once you leave the trail you’ll need to dismount, loop back on Route 611 West, then head north on Third Street to the festival grounds.
- Need some air? The Easton Public Market, 325 Northampton St., has an air pump out front near its bike rack. There’s also a bike repair station, with a bike wash coming soon. Inside you’ll find restrooms, a refillable water bottle station and healthy snacks at the Highmark Farmstand.
- Visit Trek Bicycle Easton while you’re in town. They’ve got everything you’ll need for your trip back.