What to Expect at the Festival
Insiders’ Guide for PA Bacon Fest
- Parking/Traffic – Don’t wait until the day of the festival to figure out where you’re going to park. You’ll waste valuable festival time trying to find a parking spot! Park in our shuttle lot and we’ll get you right to the festival. Learn more.
- Planning to bike here? We’ve got some handy details to make your trip easier. Visit our parking page for more information.
- Pets – Our festival is dog-friendly, but if your pup isn’t keen on crowds or loud music, it may not be the right fit for them.
- Dress for the weather – November in PA can be a mixed bag for weather – some years our festival is sunny and hot, other years we’re in cozy hoodies and gloves. Check the weather before you come and dress in layers so you don’t have to run back to your car. Want some PABF gear for the festival? Check out our store! Need some hoodies or beanies while you’re here? Visit our Merch Stands in the festival grounds.
- Our festival is stroller-friendly, but please be aware that if you’re parking in our shuttle lot, you’ll need to collapse it to get on the bus.
- If you’re bringing kiddos, we recommend throwing in wipes and water bottles in addition to the usual traveling essentials. Diaper changing stations are available at Easton Public Market, 325 Northampton St.
- Our Piglets Stage (Second & Northampton Streets) offers family-friendly programming. Check the schedule and plan your day!
Both of the City of Easton parking garages are ADA accessible. Those garages are within walking distance of the festival, therefore do not have shuttle access. There is limited handicapped accessible parking available in our offsite shuttle lots on a first-come, first-served basis to vehicles displaying a state-issued handicapped plate or placard. Parking fees will apply. Shuttle buses do not have ramps/lifts etc. Please visit our parking page for more information.