PA Bacon Fest Volunteers
Interested in trading your time for a festival experience you’ll never forget? Volunteer at PA Bacon Fest! PA Bacon Fest knows that our volunteers are the very heart of our event. We deeply appreciate the efforts of so many who join us each year. Volunteers support the festival staff, fans, sponsors, and artists to ensure that everyone at the fest has an unforgettable, exciting, fun, and safe time. Volunteers assist with everything from setup to take down, transportation, hospitality, merchandise sales, and numerous other tasks.
If you have any questions about volunteering for PA Bacon Fest in November of 2020, contact Kim Kmetz firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working with you!
In exchange for becoming a Bacon Crew Volunteer, you’ll receive sweet swine swag, amazing opportunities and a fun time! Plus, when you’re not working, you will be free to experience the festival! Please read the volunteer requirements, and information completely. Individual volunteer positions will be assigned based on festival needs.
Are there requirements to be a Volunteer?
• All Volunteers must be registered with and confirmed by the festival.
• Volunteers must be 18 years or older on or before festival. *Volunteers in any area involving alcohol must be 21 years or older on or before festival.
• Once accepted and scheduled, volunteers will be notified by email. Please provide a valid email address at the time of registration.
• While we do our best to schedule you where you would like and notify you of your placement, you may be asked to fill in at other positions when needed.
• There is zero tolerance for volunteers drinking alcohol or under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs during your shift.
• Some volunteer positions will require you to attend a 1 hour orientation.
• Volunteers will receive a 2020 PA Bacon Fest volunteer t-shirt.
• Plan to arrive 30 minutes early and keep traffic in mind!
• Check-in at the Info Tent before shift.
• Keep assigned area and nearby festival grounds clean and free of trash.
• Smile and provide pleasant customer service.
My bestie is also volunteering, can you coordinate my shift with his or hers?
When you fill out your applications be sure to indicate their name. Keep in mind that with so many volunteers and many varied needs we cannot guarantee your assignment with friends, but we will certainly try!
Is transportation provided?
No. All volunteers are responsible for their own transportation to and from the festival. We encourage you to park in one of our shuttle lots. We will provide you with a parking pass.
Should I bring anything?
You should wear sturdy, closed-toe shoes. You might want to bring sunscreen, a water bottle, and a snack. Depending on weather, you also might want to bring extra layers of clothing.