PA Bacon Fest grew out of a special event hosted by Easton Farmers’ Market — America’s oldest, continuous open-air market, established in 1752. Megan McBride, Market Director, and Nate Thomas, owner of Breakaway Farms started PA Bacon Fest from the ground up and today it has grown into one of PA’s best festivals! The Easton Farmers Market runs every Saturday from 9am to 1pm in Centre Square during the months of May to December and behind the Easton Public Market from 10am to 12pm every 2nd and 4th Saturday during the months of January to April.
During PA Bacon Fest, participating Easton Farmers Market vendors will be located on the 300 Block of Northampton Street, outside of the Easton Public Market. Please see a list below of the Farmers Market vendors that will be participating in PA Bacon Fest. For a complete list of Easton Farmers Market vendors, please click here.
- Apple Ridge Farm: Soft pretzels, mustards, focaccia, cookies, breads.
- Brady’s Hemp Botanicals: We are more than just hemp! Our mission is to deliver education, wellness and quality of life to people and pets with elite, pure and honest products with our tinctures, edibles, topicals, capsules.
- Eight Oaks Craft Distillers: Vodka, Gin, Applejack and Whiskeys. Serving samples & packaged liquor only.
- Fieldstone Coffee Roasters: Maple bacon coffee, tea, nitro coffee, tea bar, bubble tea and bubble coffee.
- The Flour Shop Bakery: croissants, Danish, sticky buns, focaccia, brioche, breads, rolls, hot soups, cookies, scones, crostini.
- Little Miss Korea: Kimchi fries topped with bacon, bacon and kimchi skewers, bacon and kimchi dumplings, kimchi fried rice with bacon, bacon and kimchi pancakes, bacon and scallion pancakes.
- The Little Waffle: Heart shaped traditional Norwegian waffles that are set aside from other waffles with a hint of cardamom. Offering our version of a monte cristo Maple Bacon waffle
- Olive With A Twist: bacon infused olive oil, Eat This bacon marmalade & jam collection, DiBruno Brothers bacon cheese spread, Tiberino Bucatini Amatriciana bacon pasta, Torres gourmet Iberico ham potato chips, hickory smoked balsamic drizzle.
- Sycamore Grille: crab cakes, BLT crab cake, fries, corn chowder, bacon brunch skewers, bacon and cheese risotto balls with beer & cheddar dip, potato and cheese pierogi’s topped with cheese & bacon.
- Terra Cafe: Freshly squeezed juices and all-natural fruit smoothies
- Tolino Vineyards: packaged wines- sunnyside, 050, papas red, Pinot, Rose.
- Tombler’s Bakery (SATURDAY ONLY): Our pastries are second to none and our cookies and pies are award winning! We pride ourselves on cleanliness and purity of products. No preservatives or chemical enhancers here! All of our work is done from “scratch” using long time family recipes.
- Stagecoach Apiaries: Beekeeper, Peter Sliwka, aka “Honey Man” is known throughout the Northeast. His all natural, local raw honey and honeycomb is highly cherished by his many loyal customers.