November 7-8 | 10a.m. -4p.m.
Hugh Moore Park
2750 Hugh Moore Park Road
Easton PA 18042
Bacon * Live Music * Bacon
Join us at Hugh Moore Park for PA Bacon Fest Experience November 7-8, 2020 with live music and your favorite craft beer and bacon eats available for purchase! This event will feature three 1.5 hour seating on both Saturday and Sunday. Tickets are required for this year’s event. The reserved seating times are 10a.m., 12p.m., and 2p.m. Here’s some need to know info to ensure you have a safe, memorable experience:
- Each ticket costs $20 ($40 for Bacon & Brew) and must be pre-purchased for your desired entry time. Tickets will not be sold at the event
- You will need to present with your ticket upon arrival to be granted entry to the park, and you will be given an wrist band based on ticket type. No ticket, no entry. No exceptions.
- Every person attending the event, regardless of age, needs to have a ticket.
- You may purchase up to two consecutive seating times (in advance) if you wish to extend your visit. Once your seating time is up, you must vacate the park to allow us enough time to sanitize before the next seating.
- Tables can accommodate up to six paid guests in your party (minimum 4/per table) and will be distanced 6 ft apart under a large, open-air tent.
- Following all state and local guidelines regarding max capacity the park will be closed to the public and each seating will be monitored and maintained not to exceed capacity.
- This event is held rain or shine, no refunds will be given based on weather.
- For the safety of all guests, volunteers and vendors – masks must be worn at all times except when you are seated at your table.
- No pets allowed this year.
Guests at each seating can enjoy live music (check out the schedule below) and a la carte bacony eats. Purchase bacon-themed cocktails, craft beer and your favorite bacon specialties from one of our five food vendors. For the safety of all guests, volunteers and vendors – masks must be worn at all times except when you are seated at your table. Tables will be spaced 6 feet away from each other. Check out these menus! Porters’ Pub MENU
, Sweet Girlz Bakery MENU
, Two Rivers Brewing Co. MENU
, Chef Scott/Easton Public Market MENU
and 3rd & Ferry Fish Market MENU
A fest favorite, we are offering limited Bacon & Brew tastings at each seating. You can purchase a tasting ticket and reserved seat for $40 pp (which includes your tasting, reserved seating and parking) and sample six beers from Two Rivers Brewing Co. and six flavored bacons from Breakaway Farms. Bacon & beer pairings to be posted shortly. Bacon And Brew Pairing List
Ticket holders – sit back, relax and enjoy your bacon bliss and lose yourself for awhile with some awesome live music.
Here’s the schedule for Saturday and Sunday:
Saturday November 7, 2020
Sunday, November 8, 2020
Official PA Bacon Fest Merchandise
and Don’t Forget To Bring home the Bacon!
You can still pick up your favorite swine gear at this years event. Stop by the Merchandise tent and check out what’s new! Breakaway Farms will be onsite with a retail store with over 40 different kinds of bacon. Breakaway Farms Retail Bacon List
We’re Serious About Safety – and Bacon!
– Masks will be worn at all times in the park by guests, volunteers and vendors. Masks may be removed once you are seated at your table
– All tables will be placed 6 feet apart
– Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance of the tent, merchandise tent, welcome tent, food vendors and on all dining tables
– All dining tables and seating will be sanitized in-between seating times by our volunteers
– We will have two restroom trailers on-site with running water both of which will be maintained and sanitized regularly during the weekend
– If you are not feeling well, please stay home. If you’re unable to join us, consider donating the cost of your ticket to our nonprofit and supporting Easton. If you need to request a refund instead, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We will continue to monitor and respond accordingly to the guidance from the Pennsylvania Department of Health and CDC leading up to and during the event.