November 2 & 3, 2019 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Easton, PA
Located in historic Easton, Pennsylvania, PA Bacon Fest has grown into one of the Mid-Atlantic region’s most popular events. Parade.com named it one of the country’s ‘5 Can’t-Miss Bacon Festivals’ and Fest300.com put it on the list of the top 300 festivals in the world in 2014!
Numbers to Know
15+ musical acts
Come Join Us
Now in its eighth year, the two-day festival boasts delicious food, live music, family-friendly activities, cooking demos, and every sort of bacon treat you can imagine. The festival is held rain or shine.
The festival is a fundraiser for the 501(c)3 nonprofit Greater Easton Development Partnership. Visitors are asked to contribute a $2 suggested donation at the entrance gates to benefit the following GEDP programs: Easton Public Market, Easton Farmers’ Market, Easton Main Street Initiative and the Easton Ambassadors. Funds raised through PA Bacon Fest support free events and programming in Easton throughout the year, including; Easton Out Loud, Live at the Falls concerts and many others.
PA Bacon Fest grew out of a special event hosted by Easton Farmers’ Market — America’s oldest, continuous open-air market, established in 1752. Food vendors who source locally and incorporate organic, all-natural, artisan and pasture-raised products will be given top vending priority in our farm-to-table area.
Points of Pride
- One of the ‘5 Can’t-Miss Bacon Festivals’ in the country by Parade.com. (2018)
- Named one of the top 300 festivals in the world by Fest300.com. (2014)
- Townie Award for best special event in the state by Pennsylvania Downtown Center. (2017)
- Voted Best Culinary Event in Lehigh Valley Style magazine’s Best of the Lehigh Valley contest. (2016)
Bacon chef battles, culinary demos, pig racing, hog calling competitions, mascot dashes, bacon-eating battles, costume contests, non-stop live music, kids’ events and of course fabulous food. Did we mention bacon?!
This family-friendly event has attracted bacon-loving attendees from beyond the confines of the Lehigh Valley, PA. We’ve had visitors from the tristate area, as far north as New England states, as far south as Florida, and as far west as Oregon.
Connect With Us
- Like our Facebook page: Facebook.com/pabaconfest
- Follow us: Instagram @pabaconfest and Twitter: @pabaconfest
For more information or to cover PA Bacon Fest 2019:
Marcy McKinney – Marcy@eastonpartnership.org, 610-250-6533 or 610-368-7521
Kelly Huth – Kelly@eastonpartnership.org, 484-546-9776
If you’re joining us for PA Bacon Fest 2019, check into the Info Tent in Centre Square to pick up your media kit and event pass. There are a limited number of media parking passes available for this year’s festival. Please contact Kelly@eastonpartnership.org for parking passes, as early as possible.
PA Bacon Fest Rules
- No pets or smoking in tented areas, except at designated locations.
- Parking information can be found HERE.
- By attending the festival, you consent to be photographed and for your image to be used in such materials.
- No drones (or unmanned aerial vehicles) on or over the festival or surrounding area. It is illegal to fly UAVs / Drones over crowds of people. For more information follow this link: https://www.faa.gov/uas/faqs/
- Please follow this link for all festival rules. >pabaconfest.com/bacon-rules